Photographers. Lovers. Photographers for Lovers.
A few things you should know about us:
- We are Nichole and Jordan Gibbons.
- We love Jesus and seek to serve him in all we do.
- We are passionately in love.
- We have the most beautiful, wonderful, sweet little baby boy named Royal.
- We are passionate about life and beauty.
- We love photography and think it is the best way to capture life’s beauty to relive over and over.
- We live in the Seattle/Tacoma area but like to think of ourselves in the “planet earth” area (we love to travel!).
- We are passionate about video and design and telling stories in unique ways.
- We have two of the cutest Boston Terriers around.
- We would rather spend the day outside than in.
- We enjoy hiking, biking, road tripping, exploring, beaching (is that even a word?).
- We love to laugh.
The Justice Project
We feel strongly that God has blessed us so that we can bless those in need. Social justice (anti-human trafficking especially) and photography are two of our biggest passions. So we decided to put them together. Do something we love and help make the world a better place at the same time! We think this is a pretty sweet deal! This project is a way for our clients to help us help others. The way it works is, we donate 5% of our profit from each wedding to an anti-human trafficking organization called The A21 Campaign (www.thea21campaign.org). This way our clients get to have a hand in making sure that their wedding is helping make the world a better place!